Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/4/14]


1. Tainted water kills at half a million people  a year.

2. ATMs are here to stay by automating tasks done by humans before.

3. There are super luxury vans equipped with luxurious chairs and media centers that can cost almost a million. This is the ultimate pimp my ride :D With all the equipment, the gas mileage should not be so wonderful :p

4. Many popular titles are not available on  Kindle Unlimited :( Not even the very very old good ones....This really upsets me. Still I love Kindle.

5. I have learned that I am sometimes too lazy even to grab the weights right next to my desk :( The inertia is overwhelming Ooooooohhhh.

6. I have learned that in Exodus, there were times that Pharaoh hardened his heart and other times when God hardened Pharaoh's heart. Given what I know about God, I believe that God allowed Pharaoh to be wicked but then again we never know everything about God's intent. However, I believe that God is good and somethings we still do not understand very well.

7. I have learned that I should thank more because we are so blessed. Jesus thank You for everything including water, food, electricity, internet, and other amenities. Father, never let me forget that all things comes from You and let me be always joyful in You. Lord, I pray that You bless us and use us to spread Your gospel and love.




*From Snapshot Serengeti



No comments:

Post a Comment