Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/13]

Dear Lord, thank You for another blessed day. I really failed badly today but You made me repent and pray harder. Father, I confess that I lack love and that I should be more loving and less judging. Father, let us all be more loving just as You have told us to love our neighbor with all our hearts. Jesus, let us live up to Your commandment. Amen.

1. Father, thank You for another very productive day. I have got lot of data cleaning done ^^

2. Jesus thank You for another beautiful day in LA. I loved the sort of chilly winds. It makes me feel alive ^^

3. Thank You God for my legs. It is such a blessing to be able to walk. I love walking.

4. Father, I just want to thank You for giving me an able body. Yes, I have pains and I get tired  but the fact that I can do things on my own and help others is such a blessing. Lord, I pray that I take good cares of me and others.

5. Thank You Jesus for teaching me lessons. I realize that I still have to learn a lot in spreading the gospel. Father please give me the wisdom to discern and better able to spread your gospel.

6. Jesus thank You for the great investing lessons. Yes, I learned something very important about investing. Yup, lot of luck. Things that should happen do not happen and things should not happen, occur all the times. I knew this but today I internalized it sort of :D

7. Finally, Jesus we just want to thank You in all circumstances. Let us praise You and worship You all times. Let us be the generation that hasten Your return.


*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment