Saturday, April 18, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/17]

Dear Father, thank You for another blessed day. It has been a very busy day but thank You for watching over me. Lord, I know that I lack a lot of love and that I am very lazy but Father please make me whole and use me to hasten Your return. Let us be the generation that truly worships You and prepares Your return.

1. Jesus, thank You for great lunch. I love tofu. Also, thank You for coffee. It is such a privilege to drink good coffee every day. ^^

2. Father, thank You for helping me start a wonderful day. The fasting yesterday helped me wake up more cheerfully. I should really fast more often and really eat less before sleeping....

3. Thank You Lord for internet. I learn so much from the internet. Thank You for giving us such an awesome tool.

4. Thank You Father for my car. Thank You as I can give rides to my friends and go to places. We often forget how blessed we are.

5. Thank You God for kindle. I really love reading. I wish I would have bought it earlier so I would have read more. I was really cautious in buying because it is definitely not cheap and I am quite busy with research and work.

6. Thank You Jesus for an awesome church. Thank You Lord for blessing us so much. Let us pray more and love our neighbors more. I realize that You really want our hearts and I feel that our church is really trying to get to know You more. Father, we are weak and naive so please help us and let us be the light and the salt of this world.

7. Thank You Father for providing safety at night. Our neighborhood is quite safe and we can enjoy walking at night, which is not always the case in LA. Thank You for the neighborhood safety.

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. You have loved us so much. Jesus, let us really be more loving and more courageous. Often we are timid and lazy but Lord let us get rid of our weakness and become Your mighty tool. Also, Father let us not be judging but more loving.




*From Snapshot Serengeti



No comments:

Post a Comment