Friday, April 24, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/23]

Jesus, we thank You for everything. Thank You for giving us so much. We often forget how blessed we are. Thank You for reminding us how much You love us. Father, I pray that You always fill our hearts with love so we can spread Your love and gospel.

1. Father, thank You for the awesome parking spot. What a present! wooo hooo!

2. Jesus, thank You for the uber productivity yesterday. It was a very productive day.

3. Thank You Lord for ramen. I love ramen. It is not a good source of nutrition but it is easy to make and delicious :p


4. Thank You God for giving me the heart to pray. Let us pray more and be more loving.

5. Father, thank You for giving me the strength to fast yesterday. Eating only noodles was not the best idea...but I managed after lying in bed for a while then using my last energy.

6. Thank You Jesus for the informative blogs. Yes, there is  lot of noise but these blogs really do help you think about things.

7. Thank You God for water. I drank a lot of water yesterday and I just realized how grateful I should be for water. Father, let us drink the water that comes from You so we will never be thirsty.

Father, we just want to thank You for everything because all good things come from You. God, thank You so much for blessing us. Thank You for helping us know You more and know Your heart better. We know that we have to train ourselves more to be more like You. Lord, I just pray that You fill us with the Holy Spirit so we can hasten Your Return.



*From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment