Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/3/31]

Dear Lord, thank You for another blessed day. It was again quite productive.

Jesus thank You for dying for our sins. I know that I fell to temptation again but You lifted me up again and made my heart burn more for You. Thank You for giving me the strength to repent and become whole again.

Father, thank You for challenging me about money. You know that I am very finance oriented and that I literally loved money. I know that I have changed after meeting You, Jesus. But the recent tests must be a sign that I should become a better steward. Jesus bless me so I can serve You better.

Thank You God for a great conversation with my mom. Living abroad can be lonely and stressful sometimes but thank You for protecting her and my father. Jesus, we thank You for blessing our family so much. Let us become a family of believers, filled with the holy Spirit.

Thank You Jesus for a short yet lovely time with my pastor's baby. She is so adorable and becoming cuter everyday. I pray that You protect her and her family. I pray that she becomes a might warrior of faith, who will spread the love and the gospel to all nations :D

Finally, thank You Jesus for a wonderful church. Let us be united in You and only glorify You alone. Let us be more humble and loving. Thank You, Jesus for everything!




*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment