Monday, April 20, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/19]

Thank You Jesus for another blessed day. Today we learned that if we will receive anything that we pray in Your name. Father, let us know Your heart more so we can do the things that please You. Let us pray for the restoration and the return of our King Jesus. I pray that You bless us and use us to further Your Kingdom.

1. Father, thank You for an awesome worship. I am such a sinner yet Your grace is so overflowing that You heal me and make me whole again. Jesus, we want to thank You for Your unending love and grace.

2. Jesus, thank You for a nice weather. It was very pleasant today. I had to work but yet lovely weather beats not so good weather :D

3. Thank You Lord for uber efficiency. Data cleaning has been quite draining but I am closer now. Also, thank You for helping me focus instead of drifting away to YouTube.

4. Thank You God for the leftover food. Ahhh...free good food. No need to cook and tastes good.

5. Thank You Jesus for Kindle, I just finished reading my first book on Kindle and I am reading voraciously ^^ Man, I missed those days that I would be just lost in books. Kindle is sort of helping me get there again.

6. Thank You Father for a nice parking spot ^^

7. Father, thank You for the great worship songs on YouTube. Bless those who upload the nice medleys.

Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything because all good things come from You. Let us become more holy everyday and bear the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Let us share those with our neighbors and proclaim Your awesomeness :D


*From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment