Thursday, April 2, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/1]

Another blessed day with a some temptation but healed through His glory.

Dear Lord, thank You for another amazing day. I have fallen but thank You for giving me the strength and will to repent and become whole again. I know that I am being attacked spiritually. Father, let me be stronger next time temptation comes. Holy Spirit help me fight the battles because I cannot do it alone. Let me better prepared next time with prayer and Your Word.

Father, thank You for giving me direction about Christian finance. I know that You have given me talent in finance. Lord let me be Your mighty tool to do Your will. Let me serve and love my neighbors with the talent that You have given me. I know that I have lot to learn and lot to experience but Jesus please give me the wisdom so I can help my fellow brothers and sisters better stewards.

Jesus, thank You for another awesome day of worship and prayer. Father, continue to pour out Your blessing on us so we can be more holy. Bless our church so we can become the light and the salt of this world. Let us share Your blessings with all nations :D

Father, thank You for water, electricity, house, internet, computer, laptops, and books. Thank You for blessing me so much. Everyday I am learning so much and I know that all wisdom comes from You. Thank You, Jesus.

Jesus, I want to thank you for Kakao, Wechat, facebook, and other programs. They really make a better world. It is easier to communicate, to take care of people, and most importantly to spread Your gospel and love. Lord prevent me from wasting time from useless chats but help me spread Your blessings and grace.

Finally,  Jesus, we just want to adore You. You have done so much for us. You have given us life and love. Let us always love You and our neighbors. Jesus, we just thank You for everything.



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment