Sunday, April 5, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/4]

Jesus, thank You for another wonderful day. I had a minor headache but it was another blessed day.

1. Jesus, thank You for a wonderful church. Thank You for Your dear servants. We are so blessed to be able to serve You and unite under You to spread the love and gospel to all nations.

2. Father, thank You for another sort of productive day. I slept very late but I did finish some work.

3. Thank You God for the wonderful music from one of our sisters in Christ. Wow, I really wish I have learned to play the piano or some instrument better. I was too lazy and ignorant. But God thank You for allowing me to listen to a good performance.

4. Thank You Lord for giving me rides. Yes, I am lazy to drive and I don't like traffic. Jesus, thank You for providing me rides through brothers and sisters in Christ.

5. Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything. We absolutely adore You. Please bless us and make us holy so we can love You and our neighbors with all our hearts.



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment