Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What I have learned today [2014/3/31]

Another busy day but thank You God for giving me another beautiful day.

1. Enhance your speech for better outcomes. Get a deeper voice and speak clearly with not much agitation.

2. Before the Securities Exchange Act of 1933, stock exchanges had somewhat strict disclosure standards but they were rarely enforced. Yup, we need some regulation but not too much.

3. Discover Card has great customer service. They picked up my call, were cordial, and resolved my problem.

4. MyHabit.com, run by Amazon has great deals. Well, I shopped at MyHabit.com before but while I was shopping today, I realized wow, the products have been consistently getting better.

5. Book prices on Amazon drop pretty quickly! Whoa!

6. Putin may suffer a blow  in 2016 given his recent failures with Ukraine and the Russian economy. Well, time to think about investing in Russia. It is the cheapest BRIC by the way  :D

7. Reading the Genesis, I have learned that Jacob really worked hard under Laban yet God blessed Jacob so much!



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment