Saturday, April 25, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/24]

Dear Lord, thank You for a blessed Friday. It was a bit busy but I got a lot of work done. Thank You Father for everything :D

1. Thank You Jesus for blessing me with so many awesome ideas. I will pray for more wisdom because all wisdom comes from You :D

2.Thank You Father for a drive without traffic and good parking spot. Father, thank You so much for saving me from traffic and parking havoc.

3. Thank You  God for giving me the ability to help others. I am very weak and naive but thank You for giving talents to really help others.

4. Thank You Lord for a nice cloudy weather. I like cool weather. Makes me feel more alive.

5. Thank You Jesus for California Pizza Kitchen. The pizza is a bit more expensive and a bit small but it is still good. yummm....

6. Thank You Father for running water. I am always thankful when there is water flowing from the faucet.

7. Father, thank You for YouTube. Yes, I waste some time but it is quite fun. I will cut down time on YouTube.

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. You have called us and made us whole. Let us live a life of light and abandon the life of darkness. Jesus, let us be Your true disciples and hasten Your return.



*From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment