Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/28]

Thank You Lord for everything. We just want to thank You for everything. Life itself is a blessing and knowing You is overwhelming grace. Father, let us be more humble and love You and our neighbors more.

1. Thank You Jesus for another productive day. I am really making a lot of progress despite a lot of work. Wooohoooo :D

2. Thank You Father for giving me the spirit to pray. Let us pray for all nations and Israel. Jesus give us a humble heart so we can listen to You more and love others more.

3. Thank You Jesus for cup noodle. I was so hungry and yet did not want to cook. Thank You dad for bringing it all the way from Korea. I usually don't eat noodles but yesterday I was hmm....ahhhh so nice noodle.

4. Thank You God for internet. Wow, without it, well, I would read more books and do more exercise but I still learn a lot from the web :p Thank You Google and Wikipedia, you guys are the best!!

5. Thank You for the awesome podcasts. There is so much knowledge and wisdom in the podcasts and it's FREEEE!! So nice!

6. Father, thank You for my lovely bed. Ahhhh...it gives so much good rest. Without it, I will lie on the floor I guess :p

7. Thank You Jesus for the wooden floor. Much nicer than carpet.

8. Thank You Father for corporate public filings. Learn so much when I read the public disclosures.

Father, we just want to thank You for everything because You are such an awesome God. Jesus, let us become more like Daniel, always walking with You. Let us pray like You have prayed with all our hearts. We are very lacking and flawed but please heal us and use us to proclaim Your love and glory ^^



From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment