Friday, April 10, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/9]

Dear Father, thank You for everything. It has been another blessed day. I just want to thank You for giving me the heart to pray for all nations and Israel. Let us pray more so Your Kingdom can come.
Let us be more loving so we all can share your love and splendor.

1. Thank You Jesus for a super productive day. I managed to clean a lot of data. Wow...thank You for giving me such gift. Let me use this talent to help others and glorify You Jesus.

2. Father, thank You for great coffee and food. Everyday, I look forward to good coffee and food and You have been kind enough to give me great food so I can be nourished and worship You.

3. Lord, I want to thank You for a nice bed and a good night sleep. Thank You for helping me rest. I sleep so well and I love my bed. Thank You.

4. Thank You God for water, electricity, gas, and internet. And special thanks to my desktop and programs. Yes, without them, my life would be quite more difficult and annoying. Regardless, we should always praise Your name and give thanks.

5. We just want to thank You for everything. Thank You for being such a loving God. I know that I fail many times and that I do so many stupid things yet Jesus thank You for forgiving my iniquities and blessing me so much. Thank You Jesus and we love You.






*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment