Thursday, April 23, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/22]



1. Thank You Jesus for providing with a friend who I can share rides with :D Yay, less waste and traffic in LA.

2. Thank You God for a great bible study about Israel. Let us pray for Israel and let all churches unite and pray for the return of Jesus, our King.

3. Thank You Lord for great researchers who openly share their skills and wisdom.

4. Thank You God for kimbab, I love kimbab yummmieee.

5. Thank You Father for great coffee...Ah yes, I love my milk frother. It is such a blessing to start the day with a nice warm latte.

6. Jesus, thank You for giving me the wisdom when I was stressed about work. Let me finish my work quickly so I can spend more time spreading Your love.

7. Father, thank You for the lovely babies at our church. They are so beautiful and adorable. I pray that You protect them and raise them to be mighty warriors of faith ^^

8. Thank You God for R, what a great program. Yes, I know it is sometimes slow and yes I forget the syntax all the time but such a powerful program and nice graphics too. And it is freeeeeeee!

9. Thank You Jesus for Kindle. I just love reading ^^

10. Thank You Father for oranges. Yumm...I miss the vitamin C. Need to go shopping more often.

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. You are the alpha and the omega, and we just want to worship You. Jesus, we are very flawed but yet you make us whole. Father, I pray that You heal us and use us to further Your Kingdom.




*From Penguin Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment