Thursday, April 16, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/15]

Thank You Jesus for another blessed day. Thank You for loving us so much and making us more whole everyday. We confess that we are still very weak and foolish but please give us strength and wisdom so we can love You and our neighbors more :D

1. Father, thank You for soda. Ahhh so nice to drink Coke on a hot sunny day.

2. Jesus thank You for allowing me to park not so far away from my house :D

3, Thank You God for giving me the idea to contribute to Wikipedia by filling missing details about firms. I use Wikipedia to get quick information about firms and realized that often some information was missing, which could be easily filled in. Thank You for giving me the wisdom.

4. Thank You God for giving me a calm heart. I used to get very stressed when work got stuck but now. I am more relaxed. I should really pray more and seek your wisdom.

5.  Father, thank You for teaching us about Your grand plans. The bible study was great and I learned that You really have great plans to restore Your kingdom. Let us be the faithful servants that keep Your commandments.

Jesus we just want to thank You for everything. You have saved us and You have called us to be the vessel of Your glory and blessings. We just pray that You always be with us and that we share Your true and mighty love with all nations.




*From Snapshot Serengeti


No comments:

Post a Comment