Sunday, April 12, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/12]

Thank You Jesus for another blessed day. Thank You for giving me a day to worship You. Thank You for the great worship and fellowship. Let us be the church that withstands any hardship at the end times. Let us be the true disciples that shine the light and spread Your love and gospel.

1. Father, thank You for the wonderful sleep. I slept so well. Even the snoozing was wonderful.

2. Jesus, thank You for the wonderful coffee. Ahhhh...so nice.

3. Father, thank You for the great sermon. Let us be like Josiah living by Your Word and Your Word alone. Let us destroy our idols and give our lives to You Jesus.

4. Thank You God for bringing my friend to church. His faith is still weak and growing. But Father You have promised that a belief of a size of a mustard seed can blossom and move mountains. Lord, I pray that our newcomers become warriors of faith, furthering Your Kingdom by spreading the gospel and Your endless love.

5. Father, thank You for a wonderful time with my old friend. We talked so much walking through the beach. Thank You for such a great friend. I pray that You bless him so he too can get to know You. Lord also please bless the researchers because we really need Your wisdom. Let us be humble and glorify You through our research :D

6. Thank You Jesus for my car. It is really a blessing :D Also, thank You for the nice old man who helped me fill the air in my tires ^^

7. Father thank You for the lovely beaches, they are just magnificent.

8. Thank You God for enabling me to catch up with all the podcasts that I had no time to listen. Driving for almost three hours helped me catch up a lot. Thank You for making me wiser ^^

9. Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything because all good things come from You. Please give us the strength and the wisdom to become more like You so we can bless all nations and love our neighbors with all our hearts :D


*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment