Monday, April 20, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/20]

Jesus thank You for another wonderful day. I wake up sort of tired but managed to get a lot of things done. It was a busy day yet I was able to pray in Your name. Jesus, let us be more loving and spread the gospel to all nations.

1. Father, thank You for helping me arrive on time for the meeting. Thank You for giving me strong legs for running.

2. Thank You Jesus for great parking spots. I had a good parking spot at school and near my house. I also parked very well today. Most of the times, I go back and forth hahahaha. I should really learn how to park better.

3. Thank You God for a very productive day. Lot of meetings and work but I managed to pull it off.

4. Thank You Jesus for great financial podcasts. I am learning so much.

5. Thank You God for giving me the power and the will to pray. I know that I am very lazy and stubborn but thank You for touching my heart so I can pray for our neighbors and all nations.

6. Thank You Lord for the great leftover tacos. Yes, I still love them yummm.

7. Father, thank You for Kindle. I just love reading Kindle on the bed. I just hope I don't drop it on my head.

8. Thank You God for a good professors. They push me hard and I have improved a lot. Of course, sometimes I get tired and annoyed but Lord I know that this is all part of Your training so let me be more thankful and use the talents that You have given me.

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. Let us be more loving and worthy. Let us declare Your glory and spread Your love.



*From Penguin Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment