Saturday, April 11, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/10]

Dear Father, thank You for another blessed day. We just thank You for watching over us and protecting us. There are so much evil out there yet we had a very peaceful day. Thank You Lord. Let us be more humble and love You more so we can love our neighbors with all our hearts.

1. Thank You for a great meeting. I have got great feedback and I have to work more. Thank You for a great advisor, who constantly pushes me and makes sure that I stay on track.

2. Father, thank You for a great finance group. I have received wonderful feedback and now I have to work more :D

3. Thank You Jesus for a wonderful friend. She is funny and caring. Thank You for sending good friends.

4. Thank You God for a great campus worship. Although the number was small, we prayed well and I had fun playing with the babies. And also thank You for sending sisters who we have not seen for a while. We pray that You touch their hearts and take care of their worries. I pray that they love You more.

5. Thank You God for Kindle. Wow, so nice. I will finally read more again. I have been not reading books...but now with Kindle, it is easier for me to read. Thank You Father.

Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything. We love You so much. Please reside in us so we can love others more just as You have loved us ^^


*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment