Friday, April 17, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/16]

Thank You Jesus for another blessed day. I was able to focus more on You today. I believe that fasting does make you more holier by not only sharing the pain but being able to be thankful for everything you have given us. Plus, I need to lose some weight :p
Father, we just want to thank You for everything for blessing us so much. We love You so much. Let us be the generation that hastens Your return :D

1. Thank You Jesus for another extremely productive day. I managed to find more mistakes in the data base. Yay...it was grueling but someone has to do it. Thank You Jesus for giving me the ability and the patience to clean data.

2. Thank You Father for the excellent SoCal weather. Wow, I love the breeze today. No wonder we don't want to do anything except relax at the beach. Again, thank You so much for blessing us with an awesome weather.

3. Father, thank You for providing me great street parking spots. It is always an adventure to park on the streets but I have managed to park reasonably close to school and my home yesterday ^^

4. Thank You God for kindle. Wow, I am reading a lot again. My favorite activity is to lie down and read and then doze off. Ahhh that feeling thank You.

5. Thank You Lord for great legs. As I walked, I just wanted to thank You for blessing with good legs. It is such a blessing to be able to walk and enjoy the scenery.

6. Thank You Jesus for Lending Club. Now we can lend better and help those in need and alleviate the burden of interest. Also, thank You for the nice returns. I have lost a lot in the beginning because I had no idea but thanks to Your wisdom, I am managing better.

7. Father, I just want to thank You for great friends. They keep me engaged and happy. I pray that You bless them and that they too can believe more in You. They still don't know You well but I pray that You open their hearts so they can know what a loving and awesome God You are ^^

8. Thank You Jesus for pouring down Your wisdom. I am realizing so much these days about Your heart and how the world works. I am having almost daily epiphanies. Things that I used to complain about now I understand. Lord, I proclaim that all knowledge and wisdom comes from You. Father, let me pray more and live by Your Word. Please bless us all with Your wisdom so we can further You kingdom and bless all nations.

Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything. We are weak and we can't do anything without You. Father, give us a loving heart so we can love our neighbors more. Jesus, please give us the courage and the will to expand Your kingdom. God, we just want to be Your humble and faithful servants. Please bless us and let us glorify You every moment ^^


*Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment