Sunday, April 26, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/25]

Jesus, we just want to thank You for another blessed day. Thank You for the rain. It is so refreshing. It didn't rain much but Lord please make it rain. But more importantly, Jesus I pray that You pour down the blessings on all nations so all of us can be united in You and worship You :D


1. Thank You Jesus for another productive day. Ooohhh finally getting ready to run some analysis :D

2. Thank You Father for an awesome bible study. I am learning more how to become more humble and loving.

3. Thank You God for my good legs. I had a great walk after the rain.

4. Thank You Lord for the rain. SoCal really needs more rain ^^ I pray that it rains at least once a month.

5. Thank You Jesus for the new boxers. My mom bought them while ago and I finally try it on. Awww...so nice.

6. Thank You Father for Kindle. Awww...so nice to read lying down in the bed.

7. Thank You Jesus for donuts, hamburger, and hot dog. Yup, that's what I had for breakfast....I need to lose weight.

Father, we want to thank You for everything because You love us so much let us become the light of this world. Let us abandon our old dark habits but become the light that shines through darkness and save all nations.



*From Floating Forests


No comments:

Post a Comment