Monday, April 27, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/26]

Jesus, we just want to thank You for a wonderful day. Let us just worship You and become more like You everyday. We know that we are inadequate and flawed but Father please heal us and use for Your Kingdom. Give us loving hearts so we can love our neighbors and serve all nations.

1. Thank You Jesus for Psalms 109: 105-112. I was wondering what kind of life I should live before going to sleep yesterday. Today's morning passage answered that question beautifully. Let me live a life of keeping Your Word in my heart until the very end. Yes, I will stumble and mess up but Father, let me repent and become whole again. Let us all glorify You through our lives ^^

2. Thank You God for the wonderful latte. Ahhh..so lovely to start the day with good coffee and cookies. I feel like an aristocrat.  Thank You Father for giving me so much :D

3. Father, thank You so much for giving me wisdom. Yes, I am very foolish but You have been so generous showing Your laws and how to be wiser.

4. Thank You Jesus for the wonderful sermon today. Let us all live a life like Daniel always walking with the Holy Spirit.

5. Thank You God for another productive day. I realize that I need to do further data cleaning but I am getting there. Thank You for enabling me to do research and giving me these wonderful data managing skills.

6. Thank You Lord for a lovely curry lunch. Yummmm...I love curry :D

7. Jesus thank You for my lovely car. Ahhh...sometimes, it's very nice to drive. I felt lazy today....I should exercise more.

8. Thank You God for Kindle. I really love reading. I just wished I had more time to read but thank You so much for giving me the time to read.

9. Thank You Jesus for a great bible study and awesome fellowship. We are all very fallible and weak but together, united under Christ, we will do great things :D

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. Thank You so much for giving us the Holy Spirit. We are very flawed and unworthy but You have called us and healed us. Jesus, we pray that we become more like You everyday. Let us know Your heart so we can spread the love and gospel to all nations.



*From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment