Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/7]

Dear Father, thank You for another blessed day. Thank You for the rain that we have been yearning for. Our house lost power but Jesus thank You for laptop, internet, and dropbox. I went to church and finished my work. The electricity in my house is still weak yet I am able to appreciate how blessed we are. Jesus, let us always be thankful for all you have given us and be more faithful to You.

1. Father, thank You for helping me go to morning prayer today. Lord, it is a blessing to start the day with You.

2. Jesus, thank You for giving us so much. We only realize when we lose things. Let us be always joyful and grateful.

3. Jesus thank You for everything because You have died for us so we can be forgiven and saved. We just want to thank You and honor You everyday.










*From Snapshot Serengeti


No comments:

Post a Comment