Thursday, April 2, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/4/2]


1. There is an innovative devise that can help you check your health very easily. Basically, it measures your vital signs when you hold in your hand and put it against your forehead. All the data is shown in your smartphone :D So awesome. Imagine how they can help our lives and those in developing countries ^^

2. The cruising industry is betting on China. With growing wealth, tourism is growing so the cruising industry sees more demand in China in the future. I generally agree with the cruising industry but I am not sure if Chinese like cruises or if Asians in general like cruises. Yes, I admit Chinese in general like eating, gambling, and traveling but do they like to do it in a slow manner through cruises? I guess I will do my due diligence.

3. Americans hate their bosses. And productivity and health suffers....You don't have to go far to witness such tragedy. Well, the best panacea is to work in a place with less a-holes. Also, remember, if you made a mistake or realize that the work place has become hellish, please do quit. I think often people think they are trapped and helpless but remember you can always walk out. Of course, there are financial issues but staying in a place you hate is already hellish cannot get so much worse.


For those who are interested, I suggest reading the following book.


 4.  Earth bacteria that can be found anywhere in the world can create energy. I like how the inventors use this bacteria to teach kids about science. Quite clever.

5. Today, I realized that the more I pray, the more blessing that I and those around me receive :D
     I knew this but experiencing is another thing. I just pray that I can keep praying and become larger  channel of blessing and love ^^



*From Snapshot Serengeti

Please share in the comments what you have leaned today ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment