Sunday, April 12, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/4/12]



1. I have learned that good friends can talk for hours walking on the beach. Yes, I am severely burned and my legs hurt.

2. Now I know why the kids from California were so shocked and terrified when they came to the East Coast. The college town is basically worse than a square in their town. The closest beach is four hours away and not that pretty. And the closest metropolitan area is also four hours away. No wonder they were so shocked....

3. I have learned that you can build your social capital by giving out good ideas. Yes, not everyone will reciprocate or even acknowledge but consistently producing value-add ideas will make you successful and wanted.

4. Build multiple streams of passive income for a safe and pleasant life. Multiple streams of passive income would include rent income, bond income, revenue from book sales, revenue from ad sales and etc. Build the income streams and use this income to further diversify ^^

5. You can create desirable content by answering the "how to" questions searched on Google.

6. Laguna Beach house prices were not as high as I thought, the majority are 1m+. I expected at least 5m+ But still lot of money haha

7. Always keep God's commandments and God will surely bless us ^^


*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment