Friday, April 3, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/2]

Dear Lord, thank You for another wonderful day.I have fallen to temptation and got burned out by work but still I want to thank You for loving us and giving us another day.

Jesus, thank You for another sort of productive day. I was very tired and worn but I managed to push through.

Thank You, God, for another lovely day. It is LA but sometimes we forget what a great weather we have.

Thank You, Father, for Wechat and Quora, it is much easier to learn stuff :P Information cost is going down ^^

Father, thank You for the great ideas today. Amazing how my ideas are becoming better and more actionable. Thank You for Your wisdom :D

Jesus, I just want to thank You for helping me pray. Let me pray more for Your kingdom and others.

Father, thank You for the cross. I just want to thank You, Jesus for loving us so much and dying for our sins.

Finally, we just want to thank You and adore You more everyday. We know that we are often lazy and lack love but Jesus I know that You will heal us and use us. Let us be more humble and loving and become Your true disciples. Jesus, we just want to thank You again for everything.



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment