Friday, April 24, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/4/23]



1. Four Seasons has a private jet travel tour (about 16 days) that costs $119,000. It is uber luxurious and of course, I just wonder if it is all necessary. Isn't part of traveling about being a little uncomfortable and pushing your boundaries?

2. Internet of everything will require massive storage so investing in data storage companies would be a good investment idea.

3. Americans have on average 3.4 credit cards. I thought that they would have more.

4. Hawaii gets as much as 12% from solar energy. I would thought either Arizona or CA would have more solar energy.

5. There is lot of magma under Yellowstone. Hmmm...I guess natural disaster insurance premiums would go up?




*From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment