Monday, April 6, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/5]

Thank You Jesus for dying for our sins. We celebrate Your resurrection because You have defeated death and have saved us all. Jesus, let us praise You more and make disciples of all nations.

1. Thank You Jesus for everything. We just want to worship and give You all the glory.

2. Thank You Lord for brining many new comers today. I specially thank You for sending my friend to my church since he has been hesitant of coming to church for many years. I pray that you touch his heart so he can see how much You love him and want to use him as Your mighty tool.

3. Thank You for a great worship and great food. Wow...absolutely delicious food.

4. Father, thank You for the weird analysis results. It would have been too easy if I obtained the desired/ predicted results. But Father, I know that You want to teach me and make me rely more on You. So thank You for providing me mini-tests so that I can submit myself more to You, Jesus.

5. Lord, I just want to thank You for all that You have given us. I know that we complain a lot and we often do stupid things. Thank You for forgiving our iniquities and leading us patiently. Father, let us be more holy and more loving so we can glorify You. Let us read the Word more often and pray more and love more. Thank You Jesus for everything and we adore You :D





*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment