Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/6]

Dear Lord, thank You for another blessed day. I was very busy but you helped me pray and read Your Word. Thank You, Jesus.

1. Thank You Jesus, for another super productive day. If I keep it up, I will be a publishing machine soon. Thank You again for Your wisdom.

2. Thank You Father for a great Thai lunch and coffee. I have not gone out for a while and Yes, I saved tons of money but it was nice to get a treat ^^ Good coffee too~~ yum~

3. Thank You Jesus for giving me a ride through a brother in Christ. We saved gas, money, time, and caused less traffic. Wooohooo~

4. Thank You for the leftover food...yummm...so much leftovers. Money and time saved and more importantly food not wasted :D

5. Thank You for everything because You are an awesome God. Let us follow You and You alone. Let us becoming more humble and loving everyday. Thank You Jesus ^^



*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment