Sunday, April 19, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/18]

Jesus, thank You for another wonderful day starting with prayer accompanied by an overflowing lunch. Father, I know that I am very lazy and quite judging often. Please soften and enlarge my heart so I can be more loving and really follow You Jesus. Lord, I pray that You bless our church so we can make disciples of all nations.

1. Thank You Jesus for the cool weather and wow really lovely breeze. I can't even express how nice it was to walk today ^^

2. Thank You Father for a great fellowship at our pastor's place. Good taco and wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ. The sun was scorching but it is LA so :p

3. Thank You God for a refreshing nap. Wow, that was such a sweet nap. Thank You for the lovely bed. Thank You Amazon Reviews ^^

4.  Father, thank You for the babies at church. They are so adorable. Just playing with them fills me with joy. I pray that You bless them and that You make their faith growth so that they can serve Your Kingdom. I pray that You protect them from evil and that You use them as Your mighty tools.

5. Thank You Jesus for Stata and other statistical programs. Wow, without them, I would be running analysis by hand....Man...that would be scary.

6. Thank You Lord for helping me write this post. It is so time consuming and tiring to keep up a blog. Thank You for the discipline. Yes, I know I still have to finish many posts. Father, I pray You give me the time and the wisdom so I can finish writing the unfinished posts.

7. Jesus, we want to thank You for everything because You have loved us so much and You have died for our sins. We pray that we too can carry the cross and become more like You day by day. Father, please get rid of our wickedness and fill us with the Holy Spirit. Let us be the generation that hastens Your return :D




*From Snapshot Serengeti



No comments:

Post a Comment