Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/14]



1. Thank You Jesus for the great causal inference notes :D Thank you great and generous professors for sharing your notes and codes.

2. Thank You Lord for another reasonably productive day. Yes, I slacked off but at least I got some work done ^^

3. Father, thank You for Kindle. I am reading more once again. I missed the days that I would read at least an hour everyday. With Kindle, I am reading a bit more :D

4. Thank You God for giving me the ability to help others. Yes, I am still very naive and foolish but thank You for giving me enough wisdom and knowledge to help others.

5. Thank You Jesus for my chair. What a good chair at a reasonable price. Thank You Costco.

6. Lord, thank You for a wonderful weather. We often forget the good weather we are endowed with.

7. Father, thank You for reconnecting with an old friend, especially with good news. She doesn't know you yet but Father I just pray that she gets to know You and that through You she become healed and whole.

8. Thank You God for the food dehydrator. I can make tasty dried onions yummmieee

9. Father, we just want to thank You for everything. You are such a generous God yet we are so ungrateful. Lord, I just pray that You humble our hearts so we can love You and our neighbors more.








*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment