Thursday, April 9, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/8]

Thank You God for everything. I just want to thank You for giving me the strength everyday and being able to pray more. Jesus, we know that we are weak and often quite stupid but please bless us and use us as Your mighty tools.

1. Thank You Jesus for quick Costco shopping. Wow, I was literally in and then out. Thank You for a speedy shopping trip because I am quite busy.

2. Father, thank You for teaching me a lesson about uncertainty and unexpected things. The Costco trip was fast but there were lack of parking at my church and a manhunt on the way to school, which forced me to circumvent. Lessons about uncertainty and margin of safety.

3. Jesus, thank You for teaching us about the last days. We will obey and become spotless as You have commanded. We are weak and cannot do so alone so Jesus please give us the strength and the wisdom so we can further Your kingdom and hasten Your return.

4. Father, we just want to thank You because all good things come from You. Let us be always joyful and praise Your Name. Father, be with us and use us for Your glory. Amen!




*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment