Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/27]

Dear Lord, it was another busy day with some annoyance due to my mistake. Father, thank You for not making me panic or get overly upset. Jesus, let us live a life more dedicated to You and You alone. Let us not compromise our beliefs but Father give us the power and the spirit to be the light of this world.

1. Thank You Jesus for sausage bread. Usually, I don't like to eat bread at night but yummmiee...

2. Thank You Jesus for giving me the will to eat less. Yes, I still eat a lot but I decreased a bit. I should really fast and pray more :P

3. Thank You Father for helping me find a data cleaning error!!!! I thought I wasted time but I sort of managed around it. Thank You for Your wisdom.

4. Father, I just want to thank You for giving me the heart to pray. I know that I don't pray enough but thank You Jesus for allowing me to keep praying.

5. Thank You Lord for Stata without it, data analysis would be much harder.

6. Thank You Jesus for water, I realize that we are fortunate to have running water and drinking water always available.

7. Thank You God for the laundry machine. Wow, I can't imagine doing all the laundry by hand....thank You for freeing up our time and energy. 

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. Because You are so good and so kind. I know that we mess up often and that we forget how much You have blessed us. Jesus, let us not forget Your love but instead becoming more loving everyday. Let us pray for all nations and Israel. Father, let us love our neighbor with all our hearts.



*From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment