Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/4/21]

Thank You Father for another wonderful day. I know that I complained and was ungrateful often but Lord please touch my heart so I can be more loving and worthy. Work has been stressful but Jesus let me pray to You when things get tough instead of trying to devise things on my own. Jesus, I pray that You bless us and use us to hasten Your return.

1. Thank You Jesus for a very productive day. I had some migraines but overall I did a lot of stuff done.

2. Thank You God for Kindle, I am reading lot more now and I am enjoying too. I feel like I found my lost love again. Well, I did, actually, reading :D Just want to thank You because all wisdom comes from You Jesus.

3. Father, thank You for my computer, laptop, tablet and etc. They really make my work possible. We often forget how this powerful machines make our lives easier.

4. Thank You Jesus for helping me park well. Wow, I am finally parking slightly better ^^

5. Thank You Lord for the house of prayer. It is such a blessing to have a place to pray together. Lord, I pray that You bring more people to the house of prayer so we can all pray in Your name and bless all nations.

6. Thank You God for internet and podcasts. So many interesting things going on the world. Father, I just pray that I consume this material wisely and only use it to glorify You.

7. Jesus, I just want to thank You for Your Word. It is really our daily bread. Let us be more holy and loving by keeping Your commandments.


We just want to thank You for everything Jesus. We know that we are sinners and lack so much. Yet we know that through Your grace and Your grace alone, we are healed and called to further Your Kingdom. Jesus, let us be more loving. Let us pray more and serve others with all our hearts. Bless us and use us to spread Your love and gospel. In Jesus' name we pray :D




*From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment