Tuesday, June 9, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/6/8]


1. Bloomberg published the list of cities that young people cannot afford. Well, then time to either having multiple roommates or moving a bit far from the expensive cities. I hope better public transportation alleviates some rent pressure. Well, with autonomous cars, it will really change the game because people can afford to live more farther since they won't need to drive anymore.

2. US is paying down its credit card debt, sort of. But the credit card default rate is lowest since 1995. Yay! I highly suggest those that have decent credit scores to refinance their debts using LendingClub.com.

3. Bar tenders are becoming popular and deserving more respect with the rise of hipster and people just caring more about quality. Personally, I think this is a good in the sense that bars are providing more utility but in a Christian perspective....hmmmm...I am not so sure. As long as people drink more responsibly, this would be a good thing. I guess I will pray more ^^

4. Always wash your hands and if you are sick stay at home. Don't go around infecting others.

5. Don't short on valuation....Don't short Shake Shack..



From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment