Saturday, June 13, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/13]

Lord, we want to thank You for everything. You are such an awesome Father. Let us become more loving. Let us serve You more. Jesus, we love You!

1. Thank You Father for being able to serve the street people at Skid Row. Father, let us be more loving so that they can know You better and be healed.

2. Thank You Jesus for giving me the strength to practice the guitar. I am very slow but with Your help, I will make progess ^^

3. Thank You Lord for a great breakfast. Fried rice and donuts Yummie :D

4. Thank You Father for an awesome bible study. Let us become wiser through Your word Lord.

5. Thank You Jesus for Kindle. I am definitely reading more.

6. Thank You  Father for credit cards. They make spending easy, have fraud protection, and give rewards. I will start investing in credit card companies, once I understand the business better.

7. Thank You Lord for living in LA. Thanks to the port, deliveries come quite quickly.

Thank You Jesus for giving me strength to stay strong in You. Let me us beat sin through Your Word. Holy Spirit help us so we can glorify Jesus.




*From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment