Sunday, June 7, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/6/5]


1. There is technology to stop drunk driving by detecting alcohol levels in the car.

2. Best checkout line is a serpentine line, which substantially reduces waiting time.

3. Apple Pay is not taking over other payment systems due to lack of information gathering with the retailer and the equipment cost. And it has no rewards....

I think Apple Pay will offer more rewards and possibly share information with partnered retailers. For now, I will happily invest in credit cards because I see them coming up with their own version of mobile pays soon :D

4. Brains forgets information to make retrieval more efficient.

5. Conferences are most helpful when you network. The content is also useful. But getting inside information is truly valuable. Better improve my networking skills.




From Snapshot Serengeti






No comments:

Post a Comment