Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/6/23]

1. Shark attacks are very rare. You are more likely to get killed by a cow.

2. Korean English teacher makes $500K. She has talent in keeping the students engaged and I am amazed at her discipline. However, I am not sure if the students are learning as well.

3.Thailand still has severe human trafficking. Let's help stop human trafficking and pray for people's safety.

4. Startups in UK are making food deliveries more efficient. This definitely increases our utility and productivity. I just hope we create less mess. Should mandate all one-time delivery packaging be biodegradable.

5. A former football player created a $8 bn mortgage lender. This is definitely talent. I just hope risk management is good because fast growth may undermine risk control.




From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment