Thursday, June 11, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/10]

Thank You Father for giving me the strength to beat temptation. Lord let us become more holy everyday. Let us be more loving and worthy.


1. Thank You Jesus for the overflowing ideas! Thank You so much for the overflowing wisdom.

2. Thank You Father for giving me strength to beat sin. Jesus, please make me more holy so I can glorify You.

3. Thank You Jesus for a great bible study. Father, let us study Your word more so we can be wise and do your bidding.

4. Thank You Lord for a nice chat with brothers. Let the fellowship grow so our love can grow :D

5. Thank You Jesus for Kakao. So awesome to talk to my mom on Kakao. Man, have we advanced a lot.

6. Thank You God for sort of rain. A bit more rain would be great so we can wash down the pollution.

7. Thank You Jesus for awesome praise song. Let us really live by these lyrics! Live for one thing! I live for this! One thing!

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. Let us be more loving and let us serve you better.




From Chicago Wildlife Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment