Saturday, June 6, 2015

Relearning R sessions 0: Setting up

I have decided to relearn R because I love R yet I forgot so many times. I first learned R

as a freshman in college and it was disastrous. Second time that I learned R was in

Bayesian statistics. It went well but then I forgot.

Third time, it was for a statistical learning class and I loved R and R studio but then I

forgot again. So this time, I will do it properly.

For starting let's install R. This version is for Windows and if you use another operating system then you can find the other versions.

After downloading R, let's install R studio. R Studio provides a beautiful interface, making

easier to code and analyze :D

If you installed R and R Studio, then you should see a screen like this

 



Now we are ready to go on a journey to learn/relearn R :D




No comments:

Post a Comment