Monday, June 15, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/14]

Lord, thank You for another blessed day. Everyday is a blessing. Please bless us and let us share this blessing with all nations.

1. Thank You Father for the awesome worship. Father, let us pray more. Let us pray for our neighbors and all nations.

2. Thank You Jesus for giving us so much wisdom. Father, we will be the light of the world. Give us the courage and the fortitude.

3. Thank You Lord for good fellowship. Let us be stronger in You, Jesus.

4. Thank You Father for the discipline to keep working. Lord, thank You for giving me the discipline.

5. Thank You Jesus for helping me the learn the guitar. I have no idea how I will move my left finger but I know that You will help me.

6. Thank You Father for LA. Yes, it is dirty and congested. But love the weather and there is great food.

7. Thank You Lord for banana, orange, and blue berry. I love these fruits. Cheap and very nutricious.

Father, let us always praise You and know You better. Give us Your heart so we can do great things in Your name.




*From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment