Sunday, June 21, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/19]

Jesus, thank You for everything. Let us love You more everyday. We are very naive and weak but give us the strength to be strong and truly glorify You.

1. Father, thank You for a very productive day.

2. Jesus, thank You for Your insights. Thank You for revealing about the world and Your Words. Let us serve You better with Your insights.

3. Thank You Lord for Youtube and other humor websites. It is a good break after hard work. Well, I will cut down a bit.

4. Thank You Father for coffee. I really enjoy drinking coffee while checking my email and planning my day.

5. Thank You God for the insights in Deuteronomy. I realize that You are a loving God despite all the curses that You mention. You remind of the curses because You don't want to be harmed. Also, thank You for always giving us another chance through repentance. We love You, Jesus.

6. Thank You Father for supermarkets near my house. Yes, sometimes it is annoying to carry stuff for 20 minutes. But I get my exercise and I walk.

7. Thank You Lord for Kakao. Always a pleasure to be connected with friends from far far away.

Thank You Lord for being so loving. Thank You for your insight. Let us know more about You so we can glorify You more.





From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment