Monday, June 22, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/21]

Jesus, we just want to thank You for Your love. Let us be more loving. We are nothing without You. Please give us the strength to do Your work. Let us always be humble and loving.

1. Thank You Jesus for the morning coffee and Kale+grape juice. The kale+grape juice woke me up.

2. Father, thank You for giving me the discipline to maintain my blog. I will update it more timely.

3. Jesus, thank You for the wonderful worship. Let us be like Philip, always ready to proclaim Your Word. Let us be holy and filled with the holy spirit.

4. Thank You Father for sending me souls to help. Father, let me be more loving and wise. I lack a lot of love and wisdom. Please pour down Your blessings on me.

5.  Thank You Lord for giving me the strength to beat sin. Let me be holier and stronger in You.

6. Thank You Father for Tofu soup. So nourishing. Yup, LA has great restaurants ^^

7. Thank You Jesus for giving us so much wisdom. Let us really know Your heart and always
 obey and please You.

Thank You Jesus for everything. Let us be more loving and caring. Let us love our neighbors with our hearts :D




From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment