Sunday, June 21, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/6/19]

1. Eating small amounts boosted progenitor and stem cell in several organs of old mice even in the brain! Eating 30-50% of the normal calorie intake with balanced diet decreases risks of illness. Yup, time to cut down on excess food. My body and my wallet will be smiling.

2.  Yes, lack of sleep makes you less productive. I rarely sacrifice sleep. Try to be productive while you are awake instead of just pushing the hours.

3. Children are being introduced to entrepreneurship. I completely agree that we should teach children about entrepreneurship and having them sort of practice at being entrepreneur. However, at young age, I believe that they may lack the emotional maturity and the concept of wealth. In such case, misguided entrepreneurship nudges may potentially not only waste the children's time, money, and talent but give a misconception about what entrepreneurship is. Yes, we should teach about being entrepreneur but ensure that they really understand what is going on.

4. Etsy bans sale of spells. Well, I guess it decreases fraud risk :p

5. Energy subsidy may decrease. Finally, less distortion int the market. Please let the market do what it does best, allocation of resources.




From Penguin Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment