Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/24]


1. Thank You Father for a great haircut. Yes, I go to a shop near my house and it's great.

2. Thank You Lord for close parking. What a treat. But I still like walking. We all need to walk more.

3. Thank You Jesus for overflowing wisdom. You are so generous. Please give us more
wisdom so we can serve You.

4. Thank You God for giving me the strength to clean my room. Ahhh...so dirty. Why LA you have so much dust. Well, at least, I feel quite clean now.

5. Thank You Lord for good bible study. Let us know Your heart more so we can further Your Kingdom.

6. Thank You Father for more exercise. Yes, I need to workout more.

7. Thank You Jesus for everything. It is a blessing to know You. It is a blessing to have good brothers and sisters in Christ, a loving family, and great friends. Also, thank You for LA. I pray that LA becomes Your city, filled with light.

Jesus, let us always remain strong in You. We are weak yet in You nothing is impossible. Let us arise and shine the light. We will praise and glorify You, Jesus.




From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment