Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/22]

Jesus, thank You for loving us so much. We just want to love You more. Be with us and use us to further Your Kingdom.

1. Thank You Father for a very productive day. Father, thank You for Your wisdom. Let me be more humble and pray more.

2. Thank You Jesus for the relatively pleasant ride to Wholefoods. Wow, almost no traffic and a quick shopping trip. My wallet cried but we had good food.

3. Thank You for good fellowship by sharing Try the World. Next time, we will prepare better :D

4. Father, thank You for wechat so I can keep in touch with my good Chinese friends :D

5. Thank You Lord for my new hourglass which helps me focus and reminds me to stand up and exercise.

6. Thank You Jesus for Stata and Excel. Yup, makes sure that work gets done and I don't starve.

7. Thank You Father for my loving family. Bless us so that we can be united under You Jesus and do great things in Your name.

Thank You Lord for everything. It is a blessing to be alive. Let us worship You more and become Your true disciples.

 

From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment