Friday, June 5, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/4]

Jesus, thank You for everything. Let us stay in Your presence and spread Your joy. Please give us the strength and the power to beat sin and to be more like You, Father.

1. Thank You Father for a pleasant drive. Wow, no traffic and when there was traffic, I zigzagged and came home pretty quickly.

2. Thank You God for the close parking. Woohoo~

3. Thank You Jesus for Costco. Love to buy cheaply and love the pizza.

4. Thank You Father for another productive day.

5. Thank You Lord being able to pray. Thank You so much for giving me a heart to pray. Let me worship You more.

6. Thank You Jesus for giving me the strength to focus on You. I forget about You so much. Yet You are so kind and remind me with Your grace and unending love.

7. Thank You God for being able to walk. It was great to walk at night.

Father, we just want to thank You for everything. Let us become more humble and loving. Let our church withstand the end times and shine the light to all nations.



*From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment