Saturday, June 13, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/12]

Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything. You are such an awesome God. Jesus please give us the strength and the wisdom to be more holy.

1. Thank You Father for a relatively productive day. Father, thank You for your generosity.

2. Thank You Jesus for Your overflowing wisdom. I have so many ideas because of Your blessings.

3. Thank You God for another relatively wet day. Wish it would rain heavily.

4. Thank You Father for giving the will to buy a guitar and play it. Please give me the talents so I can glorify You.

5. Thank You Lord for YouTube so many nice Guitar videos. Wooohooo. Now I just need to be disciplined.

6. Thank You Jesus for giving me the power to beat temptation. Father, let me be more holy everyday.

7. Thank You Father for Amazon. Amazon really knows how to satisfy customers.

Father, thank You for Your unending love. Let us share this love with all nations. Jesus, let us be more loving everyday.




From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment