Sunday, June 7, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/5]

Jesus, we just want to thank You for everything. Let us sin less and let us become more holy everyday. Father, let us abide in Your Word.

1. Thank You Father for the great conference. I have obtained great ideas. I have also confirmed that we still need to learn much in finance and accounting. Father, give us the wisdom to do good research and glorify You.

2. Thank You Jesus for the almost no traffic ride to Pasadena. Wow, only 20+ minutes. I wish it could be always like that. I would go to Pasadena and hang out :D

3. Thank You Father for dinner. I love cooking. Wish I had more time to cook something more fancy but I am grateful for a daily bread.

4. Thank You Lord for Amazon Prime. Ahhh so nice to see interesting documentaries. I really think you can learn more from seeing good documentaries and doing your own research on the web then going to some mediocre school.

5. Thank You God for my bed, so comfortable.

6. Jesus, thank You for the lovely breeze. I really like the cool breeze. I feel so refreshed.

7. Father, thank You for electricity. After seeing how hard it is to make a bread toast even by an Olympic cyclist, I realized that we are truly blessed. Thank You Jesus!

Father, let us always be thankful and be the vessel of Your blessings. Jesus, let us not forget how much You love us and Your calling. Let us serve all nations and pray for the restoration of Israel.




*From Snapshot Sergenti

No comments:

Post a Comment