Monday, June 8, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/6-2015/6/7]



1.  Thank You Father for a wonderful worship. Always so grateful for our church. Let us always abide in You, Jesus.

2. Thank You Jesus for the wonderful food. Ahhh...so good.

3. Thank You Lord for the awesome fellowship. It is nice to have a big lunch and then BBQ for dinner. Yup, I was filled to the top.

4. Thank You God for another productive day. You are so loving and generous. Thank You so much for Your wisdom.

5. Thank You Jesus for the lovely weather. I absolutely love the breeze. What a pleasant touch of the wind ^^ Wish there was more fresh air but let's be thankful.

6. Thank You Father for Kakao. So nice to be able to call my parents and have a great time together.

7. Thank You Lord for my desktop. You are really a good desktop. Thank you for making my research possible ^^ I love you too, Laptop, Kindle, and tablet ^^ And special thanks to smart phone :D

Thank You Jesus for all Your blessing. Father, let us pray more and be more loving. Let us serve more :D

 

*From Floating Forests

No comments:

Post a Comment