Tuesday, June 16, 2015

What I have learned today [2015/6/15]


1. More Chinese buying online. Wow, change is happening very quickly in China. Well, I am not that surprised seeing Xiaomi and how quickly wechat developed. I pray that the Chinese democracy also develops more quickly :D

2. Gun maker, Colt, is going bankrupt. Well, I guess the assets are still valuable. The gun market will be fine. I guess we will have a good article about Colt's demise soon.

3. Plantation started in the Mediterranean when the Crusaders started planting sugar.

4. There is a shortage of truck drivers. Not the best life but better than being unemployed, also a lot of time to think about things and plan one's life.

5. You can make gunpowder out of urine.

 

From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment