Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Give Thanks [2015/6/23]

Thank You Father for another blessed day. Let us be more loving and holy. Let us always praise Your name.

1. Thank You Father for Your overflowing wisdom. I am amazed how generous you are.

2. Thank You Lord for giving me the ability to discern good and bad. I am able to see the wickedness more. Father, let me be more brave and loving. Let me always keep my heart pure.

3. Thank You Jesus for boiling crab. Wow...pretty good food at a decent price.And it is not far from my house. Plus, we didn't have to wait long. Yay!

4.  Thank You Lord for my car and gas. They literally take me to places. But I still pray that we drive less and walk/ bike more.

5.  Thank You Father for upwork. Time to outsource some work and raise the efficiency overall and help those who need more employment. This is what I call value add.

6. Thank You Jesus for smooth ride and parking. I wish it was always like this. Normal speed and reasonable parking.

7. Thank You Father for my laptop. It makes work possible in most places. Thank You Wi-Fi. You are the MVP too.

Jesus, thank You for Your overflowing love and wisdom. Let us share Your blessing with all nations :D




From Snapshot Serengeti

No comments:

Post a Comment